Elmont is completing the construction of the Chotków photovoltaic farm with a capacity of 40 MW. The pv farm is located in lubuskie Voivodeship. The area of the entire development is 45 ha.
The scope of investment included:
- construction of a 40 MW GPO 110/30kV substation, which included: a station building, an indoor 30kV switchgear and an overhead 110KV switchgear;
- installation of 61,411 photovoltaic panels on supporting structures with a total capacity of 39.9MW;
- installation of 144 inverters;
- installation of 6 transformer stations, each with a capacity of 6.75 MW ;
- construction of MV cable lines with a total length of 2.7 km along with fiber optic sewage;
- construction of AC cable lines with a total length of 10.4 km;
- installation of DC circuits with a total length of 68.4 km;
- construction of other technical infrastructure, such as internal and municipal roads, fencing and a video security system.
The installation contains a total of 61,411 modules arranged on tables in a vertical arrangement on supporting structures. The energy generated in the modules first goes to inverters, which, through appropriate transformation, transfer it to intermediary transformer stations, then it goes to the GPO 110kV station via medium voltage cable lines. The final step is to appropriately transform the energy and transfer it to the distribution network via a high-voltage overhead line. The investment also included the construction and partial renovation of municipal and access roads with a total length of over 2.5 km.
Out of concern for our surroundings and ecosystem, we have tried to ensure that our investment has as little impact on nature as possible.Therefore, we specially raised the farm fence to an appropriate height to allow small animals to move freely without disturbing their natural migration routes.
The construction of a photovoltaic farm in Chotków is another step in the global energy transformation, which aims to take care of our future today.