In the “design and build” formula, Elektromontaż Wschód has modernized the energy infrastructure at the British American Tobacco plant in Augustów.
The scope of work included:
- the delivery and assembly of a complete prefabricated building of the GSZ station with a multi-bay MV switchgear,
- the delivery and assembly of a complete Kormoran substation equipped with a 3-bay medium voltage switchgear,
- rebuilding of medium and low voltage lines related to the construction of GSZ and Kormoran stations,
- the supply and installation of power cables necessary to extend the existing supply and discharge lines,
- the delivery and assembly of lightning protection, grounding and equalizing connections,
- the post-assembly measurements and installation commissioning.